Open your door, independence is outside, come out and feel patriotic…….. Independence, Freedom, right to speak, right to think , right to stand, MY PRIDE.
Many soldier died to make this day happened, it does not came in free of cost. we lost the life of our many brave legends.
So lets celebrate this Independence day & make your day so special, go with the flow and feel free. This day if you want to look fashionable and trying to match yourself with the day then style yourself with the colors of flag.
In the national flag of India the top band is of Saffron color, indicating the strength and courage of the country. The white middle band indicates peace and truth with Dharma Chakra. The last band is green in color shows the fertility, growth and auspiciousness of the land.
Being an Indian , today I’m sharing some beautiful ideas to look stylish patriotic.
- Dress :-
- For Girls :- Wear a White color saree with green or saffron color border / print. you can wear white kurta with green or saffron color dupatta. Rest with any color from the tricolor’s kurta or saree.
- For Boys :- White color Kurta with green or saffron color Nehru jacket is perfect for the day but you can go with the saffron or green color kurta with white pajama and blue color stole.
2. Accessories :-
- For Girls :- Accessories yourself with tricolor Jewelry, If you have wear white color Kurta then accessories it with saffron, green or blue color earrings and clutch. But If you have choose any other color for dress then use rest color for accessories.
- For Boys :- Aweee boys, you have limited options for accessories, you can add a tricolor band and brooches.
3. Makeup :-
- For girls :- you can add these four color (White, Saffron, Green or Blue) in your makeup like Bindi, Eye-makeup and Nail art.
- For Boys :- There is nothing like girls but you can go with the Tika on your forehead add Chandan or Roli to make two color on it or go with the one.
Feel Proud , Feel freedom…….
Tell us how you celebrating this day, would love to hear from you.
Stay connected with love. ❤ ❤ ❤
- All pics credit goes to Google.