How are you ?? hope you all are doing well. Well My schedule was very tight during these days as I was busy in my office projects.
Anyways, lets come to the point again, Early morning when you turn to take bath and want some special SPA treat at your home. don’t worry, now you can make your bath like a ultimate spa experience at home with bath bomb.
Bath bombs are made with dry ingredients which start fizzing with the contact of water or when wet. It add essential oils, scents, color to bathwater.
Make bath bombs at home and enjoy your bath.
What You need :-
1. Baking soda
2. Citric Acid
3. Sea Salt
4. Dried Rose petals ( lavender, oats, strawberry, lemon extracts )
5. Food color (any color )
6. Essential oil (Rose, lavender, orange etc )
7. Moisturizing oil (almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil etc)
8. Bath bomb mold
Method : –
1. Add baking soda, citric acid and sea salt together in a bowl and mix well. you can add a little amount of dry petals also but make sure that it can not block bathtub drain.
2. Add food color ( you can take two color also) in the mixture slowly slowly and continuously stir the mixture, So that color will equally mix with the ingredients. Once done, add moisturizing oil, mix it very well again.
3. Now add essential oil which fragrance you want. Check the mixture as it should clump together when you press it.
4. Mixture is done, now shape your bath fizz with using mold. Carefully take out for bath bombs from mold and leave it to be harden for whole day.
You can add any other ingredient and food color also.
Enjoy your bath and tell us your experience.
Stay connected with love ❤
Pic Credit :- Google