Happy winters to all of you & a warm welcome to this chilling season 🙂
Skin care becomes a tough job in winters. Cleansing, exfoliating, massaging, face packs are biggest challenges in winters. Nobody wants to come out from their cozy blankets and ignore beauty care 😦 which is required every time. Somewhere this becomes a reason for acne, patches, burns, blackhead problems and so on…………….
Facial Steam Therapy is one of the important & easiest skin care to enhance your skin. Most of the spa & saloon provides a facial steam facility & many people love to take steam shower also. Facial steam therapy has lots of benefits.
1. It clean and soothes skin naturally.
2. It helps to get rid of blackheads and marks.
3. It gives softness and lighten skin tone.
4 It removes impurity and deeply clean the pores.
Important To Know :-
There are some important tips to know before you start your steam therapy for a better result.
1. Clean your face with normal water before you start facial.
2. Keep a proper distance from the hot water/ pot.
3 Steam can make your skin dry, get steam only for 10-12 minutes.
4. Once you done the therapy, wash you face with cold water, it will help to tighten pores.
5. Do not take steam on daily basis, try to do it once in a week :-
6. Do not forget to moisturize you face after steaming, it will help soften your skin.
1. Lemon steam :- Lemon steam is good for skin as lemon has natural acid which helps to reduce marks, gently removes dead skin cells, lighten spots. It is a magical for oily skin because it absorbs oiliness and clean pores.
Do it now : – Take some water in a pot and bring it to boil, when it is about to boil add some lemon slices or juice and let it boil for atleast 5 minutes. Once done, remove it from the heat and place on the table. Use towel to make a tent over your head to the pot. Stay in the towel for sometime atleast 2-3 minutes for steaming. BE CAREFUL !!!! come out in the air whenever you need to.
2. Herbal aroma steam :- A aroma therapy is amazingly wow once in a week to re-energize your skin. It helps to maintain the oil balance in skin and make your skin flowery fresh and soft.
Do it now : – Take essential oil or crushed flowers of your choice in a bowl. Boil some water in an another pot. Once done, remove pot from the heat and place on the table. Mix 10-12 drops of oil (you can add more too) in the boiled water. If you are using flower then let it boil with the water. With using towel, start steaming your face. Stay in the towel for sometime atleast 2-3 minutes. BE CAREFUL !!!! come out in the air whenever you need to.
3. Neem steam :- Neem (Azadirachta indica) is treated as a medicine. Neem face packs, creams are also available in market. Neem helps to kill skin bacteria, remove acne and give us a medical treatment without any harmful reaction. Anyone who is suffering from acne, this is just for you…. 🙂
Do it now : – Take a pot with lid, add some fresh leaves of Neem or crushed and water. Heat till the boiling point. When it is done, remove the pot from the heat and place it on the table. Again by using a towel start steaming your face. BE CAREFUL !!!! come out in the air whenever you need to.
4 Green tea steam :- Green tea steam helps to detoxify skin, remove sunburn , make our skin more glowing and younger.
Do it now : – Process is almost same as Neem steam therapy. Boil some water with green tea leaves in a pot and bring it to boil. When it is on it’s boiling point, turn off the heat and place it on the table. Use towel to cover your face so that you can take a full advantage of steaming. Stay in the towel for sometime as long as you can.
Face steamers are easily available online to make this process easy.
Stay tuned with lots of love